Leading manufacturers and retailers come to Nexus Designs to increase value, sales and market share. We do this by interpreting consumer trends and preferences, and then translating this information into the development, merchandising and branding of their products.
As designers with over five decades of experience we constantly specify homewares, house products and building products for a wide range of residential and commercial projects throughout Australia. This expert knowledge enables us (as designers) to understand and assist the residential and commercial markets to explore and choose colour. We then provide manufacturers and retailers with innovative, tangible solutions and the confidence to meet their needs.
Our Graphic Design studio assists with the development of branding, print communications and packaging solutions.
Ultimately, our collaborative approach delivers product differentiation.
Scope of Works
- Identifying customer profiles
- Reviewing product competitor ranges
- Benchmarking world’s best practice in design processes
- Identifying market development opportunities
- Identifying product gap analysis
Colour & Trend Forecasting
- Analysing global trend analysis
- Interpreting local & international influences
- Reviewing current & future trends
- Colour advice & analysis for the Australian market
- Colour audit, review, rationalisation & development
- Colour co-ordination of colour ranges
- Colour training programmes & forums
Product Brand Development
- Product / colour & range naming
- Identifying & designing product collateral